Do you have a Central Heating problem – a faulty boiler, leaking pipework, no hot water or cold radiators? … and do you need a reliable plumber to help you quickly?
If so your problem can be cured with one phone call to British Gas to get a Fixed Price Quote for their trained engineers to fix the emergency – no matter how big your problem is. The cost quoted will include call out, parts and labour so there are no nasty surprises when the job’s finished. Even better you don’t need to be a British Gas customer to use the service although customers do get a discount.
You can be assured of a quality job as British Gas will give a 12 month guarantee on their work and will be absolutely no charge if they can’t fix the problem.
Call for a fixed price quote now
The FIXED PRICE service can deal with any central heating emergency and is available 24 hours a day, delivered by British Gas’s 5000 trained, professional engineers. Remember, any spare parts used are guaranteed for 12 months so you know that you will get a reliable repair.
Let British Gas Solve Your Central Heating Emergency
|Emergency Repairs Highlights|
|FIXED PRICE emergency heating service with: -
No repair – no fee and definitely no call out charge
- Priority Quotation Line
- Emergency repair service for your whole central heating system
- Fixed price quote – All parts, labour and call out costs included
- A 24-hour, 365-day manned customer service center
- Professional tradesmen, 7,000 qualified and Gas Saferegistered engineers
- 12 months spare parts guarantee
- No repair – no fee and definitely no call out charge
* Fixed price service subject to terms and conditions
- If you don’t have an immediate emergency consider taking out one of the Homecare plans with a monthly charge which cover you for unlimited call outs with free parts and labour anytime you have a problem.
- Test your central heating system in the the summer months when it is not needed. Breakdowns often occur after a period of no use, if this happens you can decide whether you want to pay for a one off repair or take out a maintenance plan without the pressure of an emergency.
- If you are not going to call in British Gas make sure you prepare alternative tradesmen in advance. Ask your neighbors to recommend a tradesman for your home emergencies and check them out before you have a problem. Searching a tradesman directory to find a tradesman on the day of a heating breakdown is not recommended!
- If you have a household plumbing emergency consider Dyno Rod Emergency Plumbing Service - it also has a fixed price with no call out fee